One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pipping and other stuff

One of the eggs (only three left out of 24) is pipping this morning - Looked like just the first crack and I saw it at 7:30. I will have to go home at lunch to check on it. I am not ready at all for these babies - need to clean up the heat lamp and I am hoping that the Marek's vaccine arrives today or it will be useless.

Also I am almost done with the W top - just need to pick up and knit the bottom border. And I am working on a felted bag project for the old lady for her birthday which I have have finished the handles on and just barely started the bag part. I still have to finish the Clapotis although I have been leaving that to fill in when I have nothing else to do - HA!

No comments: