One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Debunked

I hate psychics, with John Edwards topping the list mostly I suppose because of his renown. The fact that he is making tons of money off the pain and longing of people just irks the hell out of me.  I was reminded of him recently when a friend mentioned going to see him in an upcoming performance in Connecticut.

So I started looking for websites that debunk this kind of thing and found this cool series from Penn and Teller. Don’t know how I missed these shows when they were on. But YouTube to the rescue.  I especially like Part 3 where they into how cold reading is done.

Part One:


Part Two:


Part Three:

No comments: