One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Friday, July 22, 2005

Dirty

Well I am covered with dust and dirt from the field. Karen and I got the parking all lined out and then used the big tractor to put out the garbage barrels. I got to drive the BIG tractor with the front end loader for that. Which was fun but after the 5th load of barrels, the need to muscle the damned things around counteracted the fun of driving the tractor.

Anyhow I am home to shower the dirt off - my feet are black, but the polish is still looking fine! Then it is wait for Ken to get out of work and then back up to the field.


Dirty feet! Posted by Picasa

No comments: