One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

At Loose Ends

I am both stressed and bored. - AS Ken said that's a dangerous combination. Unfortunately there are no bars around here any more and I am too lazy to go anywhere. Ken’s out at a friends. The old lady is sleeping. So it's just me.

So I am reading and commenting on other people's blogs. And looking at Flickr pictures. It is interesting to see pictures others have taken of the same things you have. I love Flickr!

I could blog about what's been going on lately - but I am too lazy. Suffice it to say that things have been up and way way down.

But I am working on it. Ken's a big help - more than a big help - he is the best thing ever happen to me. Sappy perhaps, but true. I think that there are certain people who just fit together well at certain times. 10 Years ago I don't think we would have fit so well. But now we complement each other perfectly.




No comments: