One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring up people!

The old lady just sent me this:

-----Original Message-----
From: The Old Lady
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 3:36 PM
To: Her best
Daughter
Subject: RED WINGS


I just awoke from a long nap to
discover a perfectly enormous flock of
red wings in both the front and back
yards - I'd bet 100 altogether and
I have the impression they just arrived
together from the south- isnt
that neat? I dont recall ever seeing a huge
flock of redwings like this
before- just a few at a tiime other years.



Spring is here! and I am going to Boston for the weekend.! wheee!

1 comment:

Seven Crows said...

Oh, I don't think so.