One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas (Holiday) Party

I took my camera up to our company Christmas party this afternoon and you know what? I didn't take any pictures. I decided there were too many poopy faces and why would I want to remember that?

Anyway - I had a good time - and I won one of the $50 raffle prizes - so see my optimism payed off. And then I stayed so long I got some free drinks. Well - you can't beat that with a stick can you? Which reminds me that I have been wanting to buy the book "The Luck Factor" by Dr Richard Weisman since I heard Scott Simon interview him on NPR.

I wish it was Friday though, instead of Monday. Ah well.

No comments: