One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A New Hope

Well, the eggs are here and I will put them in the incubator this evening. And poor Ole will be gone tomorrow, Frank is coming to put an end to him. Poor boy I will miss him - but I tried and hoped and he is not getting any better - as a matter of fact he has gotten worse in the past couple of days. He is hardly moving from place to place in the cage at all and seems happiest when he is propped up in the corner.

In the same theme Ken and the old lady and I saw Revenge of the Sith last night. Although I liked it I think I still prefer the earlier ( or later depending upon your point of view) trilogy. Probably because it made such a big impact on me - and because in this set you knew what was going to happen - it was just a matter of how bad the events would be. And I think they were pretty bad. Depressing actually. I think I prefer stories with and upbeat ending - and so I will need to watch the first three movies again soon - to make myself feel better.

And of course we have a long weekend! Yay Four entire days off - sleeping late, napping, relaxing and not working! That should help me, I think.

No comments: