One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Friday, May 13, 2005

Urg

OK - admittedly I am stressing a lot lately. Sick chickens and the old lady's walking problem are beginning to take a toll. I am hoping that I can relax this weekend - do some work outdoors and that will help. I have that growing feeling like things are getting out of control - my car is past inspection. The lawn needs to be mowed and I haven't even gotten the mower in for a tune up. The guys are coming to start the new windows next week and I have to reclean up as (of course) I didn't keep it clean from the last big effort.

It doesn't seem like much when I write it out but when I look around I start feeling the pressure building. And of course there is so much to do at work. Too much really - so that sometimes I feel paralyzed and don't know what to tackle next.

Anyway I did get my Cleaves blocked last night and should be able to unpin it tonight - or maybe tomorrow morning just to make sure it is totally dry. And then I will have finished two projects! I took Clapotis with me when we went to Boston to the doctor's on Wednesday and did get a little over one repeat done. It helped pass the time. It was an exhausting day and I was disappointed in the primary care doctor who seemed to pass off the old lady's walking problem as "timidity". I looked at her like she was crazy and said yes - we would like to see a neuro. So I had an appointment for the neuro for June 3rd but now they called and said that was a mistake - and the first available appt is June 22nd. Damn - I hate putting things off for so long. I hate not knowing what the problem is.

I would like to start the W top this weekend - but haven't even finished the swatch yet - maybe I can at least get that done. And I really want to see Hitchhikers Guide too - I am going to be pissed off if that leaves the theatres and I have missed it.

But thank the gods it is the weekend and this is a pay week. That helps a little bit.

No comments: