One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Monday, April 11, 2005

"Finally she puts up a picture of the Clapotis!", I hear you say. Or maybe I am just hallucinating. Anyway - here it is with 3 drops done. I was surprised and pleased at how good the colors looked in the sunlight - Of course by the time I got my camera out the sun was a little less strong so the colors didn't seem as jewel like as when I first sat outside.

Also got my new sundial in the picture that I bought at the Spiral Shop in Marlboro VT - where we stopped on Easter Day. Really cool place owned by Harold Makepeace. I am stoppong back up there next weekend after I get my hair cut in Bratt and will take some pictures (if the weather holds).


Clapotis and new sundial Posted by Hello

No comments: