One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Friday, November 25, 2005

We had a lovely day yesterday. It seems like I cooked all day long, but we also had a lovely cheese and relish tray created by Ken.

 
 Posted by Picasa

We also drank some wine and listened to Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant". And we also watched the movie of the same name. I had never seen it before and it was much better than I imagined. It's an exhibit of what those times were like and while it has it's amusing moments, it is also quite sad.

Dinner was very good ( if I do say so myself). We could have done with just 2 cornish game hens rather than the 4 I cooked.

 
 Posted by Picasa

After dinner and before the PIES Ken and I took a nice walk through the snow. Both pies turned out very well - I do so love custard pie.

Tulip's Thanksgiving was especially wonderful - as someone dropped a bowl of peas.

 
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: