One Crow is ill news Two Crows mirth Three Crows a wedding Four Crows a birth Five Crows for riches Six Crows a thief Seven Crows a journey Eight Crows for grief Nine Crows a secret Ten Crows for sorrow Eleven Crows for true love Twelve's a new day tomorrow

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Welcome to the fans of Crabby patties and Crows

As my sister noted, Site Meter is a fun way to see who looks at your blog, when and how they got there - whether through a link from another site or by a search.

Funny enough the most hits on my blog come because of the picture I put up in this post - and that is because of the picture of the crabby pattie I put there. Funny enough if you search Google Images mine is one of only 2 images of the crabby pattie (with that spelling). And that is what gets me most of my legitimate blog traffic. I get hits from Japan, Indonesia, Gemany, Sweden, Canada, Brazil and any number of states all because of that picture. Oh! The power of Sponge Bob!

My second most popular hit is from the word "crow" with out without embellishments. Many people are looking for the counting rhyme that I have made the "Description" for my blog. Others are looking I assume for crow information - If so try this site about all corvids .

So once again - welcome to the Sponge Bob and Corvid fans of the world. Leave me a note if you stop by.

No comments: